Please note that international transfers can take around 1-2 weeks, and therefore it prolongs the admission process! Payments must be made in USD and without charges to the beneficiary (i.e. transaction costs charged by the bank for international transfers must be paid by the party making the payment)
Application fee for all programs - non refundable!
150 USD (non - refundable)
- One of the documents you have to submit by the online application process is the proof of application fee payment.
- The Admission Committee will start the formal evaluation of your documents and will call you for Skype interview if the application fee has been transferred to the university’s bank account. The application fee is non refundable!
- If you meet the entry requirements, you will get an Offer of Admission from the university. You have to pay the actual tuition fee until the given deadline and send the proof of tuition fee payment to the university. As soon as your tuition fee has been transferred to the university’s bank account (usually takes approximately 2 weeks) , you will get the official Letter of Admission with which you can start the visa process.
- If you can not enrol to the university because you did not get visa in time, or you have other problems (illness etc.) you can ask for tuition fee refund. The request can be handed in through NEPTUN educational system. The step by step guide is available here.
- If you are an active student you can also apply for scholarships. More information here.