During the admission process you have the possibility to continuously upload and check your documents and certificates in our online application site.
Please note that in order to complete your application, you need to pay the application fee.
What you need to submit:
1. Passport Sized Photo: Not older than 2 years
2. Copy of Passport: Copy of the photo page(s) of your passport (e.g.: personal data, photo, date, and place of issue, date of expiry, etc.)
3. High School Diploma: it is an official transcript of your grades from secondary school. It states that you have finished your secondary studies and it has been certified by the issuing institution. If your documents are in any other language, you must also submit authorized translations of the documents into English
- Application for Bachelor program: High School Diploma
- Application for Master program: Bachelor diploma
4. Transcript of Records: official document of university studies which shows your completed courses and grades for each semester included in your degree. If the transcript is not in English an official translation is needed and attested by the issuing institution.
- Application for BSc degree: during the application process, the average of the last two years of your secondary studies will be assessed.
- Application for MSc degree: during the application process, the average of the last two years of your Bachelor studies will be assessed. During the online interview, the Admission Committee will inquire about your diploma degree and your fulfilled courses with their grades.
- Application for Ph.D./DLA degree: during the application process, secondary and university studies will be assessed.
5. Medical Certificate: an official certificate issued by a GP which states that you are not suffering from infectious diseases, you are in good physical and mental condition. You are required to undergo an AIDS (HIV, not older than 3 months), Hepatitis A, B, C (vaccination card -showing that you are immunized against HEP B) and chest X-ray (doctor's note, not the image, and not older than 1 year) test. The form of the certificate is not specified but has to be signed and sealed by the GP. See example!
- Airline Pilot program: special medical examinations are required: Medical history review (major surgeries, injuries, diabetes or cardiovascular disorders in the family, etc.), Eyesight test, Color vision test, Hearing test, Electrocardiogram (ECG), Lung function test (Spirometry), Blood test (Haemoglobin, lipids, cholesterol)
6. Curriculum Vitae: it is a description of your education, qualifications, your personal interests and moreover highlighting the most important events of your life. Required form: minimum one page long, typed, Times New Roman, font size 12.
7. Motivation Letter: it is a brief description of your explanations why you are particularly interested in applying to our faculty, your motives, why you want to study the chosen program, etc. No required form but keep in mind that your letter of motivation may be discussed with you during the online interview.
8. * - Portfolio (Architecture programs / Interior and Spatial Design program): the goal of the portfolio is to assess the candidate's creative skills.
- Applicants for Architecture in 10 semesters: portfolio or collection of some creative works (artworks, craftworks, paperwork) which are able to picture the creative-visual skills of the applicants (hand drawings, digital drawings, artistic photos or photos about travels, buildings, thoughts about the built environments, etc.)
- Applicants for Architecture and Interior and Spatial Design program with previous studies: a portfolio or collection of your autonomous artworks, craftworks, paperworks or graphic design works, in both manual and digital format. Every form of graphic design is welcomed: illustrations, layouts, logos, comics, CD covers, posters, typo-posters, packaging designs, web designs, etc. Every form of graphic art and all kinds of techniques are also welcome: graphic studies, computer graphics, manual drawings, sketches, aquarelles, collages, paintings, works made by printmaking techniques, etc. Handmade originals have to be scanned or to be photographed, ideally, it is combined with digital works in one single optimized pdf. (use online pdf tools, for example: https://www.ilovepdf.com/). The layout should be in A/4 format (portrait or landscape).
- Applicants for Architecture Ph.D./DLA programs: a portfolio about projects, works, build projects, architectural competitions, publications etc. Handmade originals have to be scanned or to be photographed, ideally, it is combined with digital works in one single optimized pdf. (use online pdf tools, for example: https://www.ilovepdf.com/ ). Layout should be in A/4 format (portrait or landscape).