In this section, you can find an overview of the application process with specific information for each step along the way.
- starts: 15 January 2024 (Monday)
- ends: 30 June 2024 (Sunday) (except Computer Scinence Engineering BSc, ends: 15 June 2024)
A) Application Step by Step
- Register on the online application site of the University of Pécs
- Submit the following documents:
- Passport sized photo
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- High School Diploma
- Transcript of Records
- Medical Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Motivation Letter
- Recommendation letters, more documentation etc. – optional submission
* For Ph.D./DLA program: Research plan
3. Pay the application fee and send the confirmation of the transaction
4. The Admission Committee confirms the receipt of the application fee and evaluates your submitted documents
5. Call for an online interview
6. After the online interview, the Admission Committee sends you the offer of admission within a week if you meet the entry requirements.
7. Pay the tuition fee and send the confirmation of the transaction
8. After receiving the tuition fee payment, the Letter of Admission will be sent to you for starting the visa process
9. Visa Process
10. The deadline for providing all the required documents is the 1st August.
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact us by e-mail:
B) Selection process
All students who apply for a specific program, and meet the entry requirements, compete with one another for the places that are available.