University of Pécs logo University of Pécs
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
University of Pécs
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology

Mobility Programs

To study as an exchange student at University of Pécs you have to:
  • be enrolled at a partner university of us,
  • have studied for at least two semesters at your home university,
  • speak in Englsh on B2 level. A language test is usually not required.
Incoming Students Application:
  • First apply at your home university or scholarship organisation. Detailed information is provided by your International Office.
  • You have to nominated by your Home University.
  • Once you are nominated for an exchange programme,  the International Office will get in touch with you. You have to select courses at our Faculty between the subjects of our actualized STUDY GUIDE. The language of the published courses is English. Together with your programme coordinator, you draw up a learning agreement, that ensures, that this courses will be recognised by your home university. The application deadline for the first (winter) semester 15 May 2015. We would kindly like to ask you to respect these deadlines because we cannot accept and proceed any application that we do not receive in time. Apart from the on-line application form we do require a filled in and signed Learning Agreement, and a copy of a B2 english certificate to be sent by e-mail.
  • Hostel application can be made on the application form too. All Hostel applications are treated on a first-come, first-served basis.
  • Study start is at the first days of September and February.
Outgoing Students Application:
  • You have to apply for the actual institutional call or other type of scholarship programs.
  • Students with general interest to stady in Europe or out of Europe, please, check this list of our Partners below. Theres Institutions are our highest level Partners, means your studies are controlled based on special agreements, and your records will be accepted on University of Pécs. In case of need more informations, please, contact with International Office.